Monday, November 24, 2014

on my period

every month girls will have their period week, same goes to me.
the different of all those girls are the pain part.
some girls did not feel any pain while having their period, but i am the one who struggle a lot while having period because i feel the pain so much.



a day before having period
  • being so sensitive. even a small matter can bring me to tears.. T_T
  • aggresive appetite. makan banyak. hahahahahah
while having period
  • deadly sensitive. parahhh bingitss.. everything can make me cry like baby. uwekk uweekk
  • back pain. i cant even seat over than 30 minutes :(
  • stomach ache. 
  • i cannot wash my hair for the first 3 days because it will course headache
after period
  • become normal again
  • start my life like usual
  • smile again :P
hmmm this is what i used to feel while period. sometimes im sick of it but.... mau gimana lagi emang udah fitrah. As a woman i have to accept everything god has given to me.
semuanya pasti ada kebaikan. walaupun harus melalui seminggu yang perit tapi mendapatkan sebulan yang sehat. alhamdulillah :)

lots of love, Arra.

p/s: Beauty is not in the face, beauty is a light in the heart. -Kahlil Gibran

No comments:

Post a Comment