Friday, November 28, 2014

Moody day

26th Nov 2014..
such a moody day for me.
i did not attend any of my classes today.
i do not know what is wrong with me.
i feel so empty today.

i was in bed until 10 am.
until i decided to go out and find some food.
i went out and sat alone at KFC while having my late lunch.
sat alone, thinking, and eating at the same time
thinking of my future.

what's going to happen..?

i feel like.... 


hmm.. until a miracle happened.
a woman came to me.
she wanted to sell a book
she told me that the writing book is new
she wanted to buy drinks for her baby boy.
but she dont have enough money. thats why she's trying to sell the book.
begging to me...for the sake of her son.

without thinking any longer.
i just give her the money and take the book.
she thank me and go.

the point is...

is this a hand from god to help me?

is god trying to tell me not to give up?

...... thank you Allah.


No comments:

Post a Comment